Featured
2005 Suburban Coolant Leak
2005 Suburban Coolant Leak. I have a 2005 suburban and discovered a slow coolant leak. $400.00 later, new gasket pump and belt.

I am now at 135k miles and am losing coolant again. This is a video on how to locate and re. Coolant leaking gm cracked cylinder head, disassembled and cleaned.
I Am Now At 135K Miles And Am Losing Coolant Again.
Coolant leaking gm cracked cylinder head, disassembled and cleaned. My excellent running 2000 suburban with the 5.3l and 148,000 miles on the clock is loosing about a pint of coolant every 1000 miles or so but can find no external leak and no signs of a leak on the garage floor. I have a 2005 suburban.
I Have A 2005 Suburban And Discovered A Slow Coolant Leak.
Its not a big one, as my engine stays cooled, but suddenly i have no heat, unless i refill the coolant reservoir. Asked by nathanb01 in spanaway, wa on december 04, 2009. If that’s the case, you may be looking at a bad hose, water pump, or thermostat housing.
This Is A Short Demonstration Showing How I Made The Diagnosis And Completed A Repair Of An Occult Coolant Leak In A 2000 Chev Suburban.
If the antifreeze vanishes without any apparent reason, check these components for cracks, damage, or defects. Keep a very close eye on your temperature. Posted to gm engine on 3/14/2012 8 replies.
/ Oil And Radiator Leak And Mix.
Of course this leads me suspecting it might be the head gasket. If your suburban’s engine gets hot enough, the coolant will begin to boil over and manifest itself as steam. 1 of 2 go to page.
The Video Above Shows You Where The Coolant Reservoir, Hoses And Connections On Your 2002 Suburban 1500 Ls Are Located And The Steps Needed To Fix Minor Leaks.
I just replace screen take valerie and valve cover gasket’s doesn’t appear to be running down from the top. I don't want to junk it, and also don't want to put. Apr 9, 2011 #1 w.
Popular Posts
How Long Can A Car Run Without Coolant
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Disadvantages Of Using Water As Coolant
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment